Monday, April 16, 2012

Another Moonday!


It’s Moonday! It looks like a busy week ahead but I will focus on one day at a time. Within each day I will focus on the quality of the hour. Did I experience any joy? Did I feel any peace? Did I help someone? Did someone help me? Did I experience love and kindness? This is called ‘Life sequencing for value!”  

Some people will spend each hour with thoughts like: Did I make enough money today? Why I am feeling angry? Who is going to upset me today? How will I make more money? Who’s trying to cheat me out of my money? This is called “money sequencing for value!”

The quality of each hour depends on how we are sequencing time in our thoughts.
 You can choose thoughts that make you feel happy.

Our society is about sequencing money to have value in life. Our media, the business community is about money. They teach you that money will bring you happiness. If the value of your life is only about paying bills and buying things then money is the ticket.

A teacher told her young students to write down what they wanted to be when they grow up. One of the students wrote down that he just wanted to be happy. The teacher told him that he did not understand the assignment. He told the teacher that she didn’t understand life. Think about it!  I choose to sequence life! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment