Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Moonday Again!


  1. It’s Moonday and I am feeling poetic:

    As I arise from my slumber the earth beckons me once again to experience its fleeting glory; to sense its possibilities and its beauties as yet another unfolding story.

    Now comes the excitement of the hour; a new beginning, another journey through the mundane while struggling to appear sane.

    The glorious sun moves above the clouds, the trees with no wind,... and the birds are few but the sun within will still shines through.

    Yes, the day beckons once again for me to spring forth anew, spreading joy and love in what appears to be a real stew. I shall not be deterred by the negative clanging and haranguing by the few.

    As it is so often said, “Any day you get up this side of the ground is a good day.” So let not the slights of words of the disgruntled, who are having trouble embracing this day, be a burden, for tomorrow is promised to no one. Be grateful and thankful for another one! Peace.





    (c) 2012 Aubrey Weldon

No comments:

Post a Comment